Once applied, what is the proper way to care for lashes?
Nightly conditioning is necessary to maximize the life of the extensions. NovaLash’s night time conditioning/ cleansing pads are perfect for cleaning the lashes free of any makeup or debris while moisturizing the lashes to maintain flexibility. Using a lash wand to comb the lashes free of tangles is also recommended. You shouldn’t leave a hair salon without top of the line hair products – same with your lashes!
After Care Steps
- Using NovaLash cleanLASH, wipe off make-up.
- Using your daily cleanser or moisturizing soap, wash your face including your eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Gently pat clean with a facial sponge.
- Using the back of the used cleanLASH pad, moisturize the lashes and eyelids.
- CleanLASH pads are saturated in pomegranate seed oil An extra pad is great to moisturize your hands and elbows.
- Support the bottom of your lashes with your index ﬁnger.
- Using a mascara brush, comb the lashes rotating outward.
- (optional) Use glycol-free mascara by NovaLash on your eyelash extensions